The inaugural CHALLENGECAPETOWN will take place on 10 November! Here’s why we don’t want you to miss out on participating in the first middle distance triathlon taking place in the heart of the Mother City…
5 Reasons To Race In The Mother City
1. You will be a part of history: CHALLENGECAPETOWN is the first middle distance triathlon to take place within the City of Cape Town, and YOU have the opportunity to be a part of this historic moment.
2. International Favourite: Cape Town is consistently voted the world’s most beautiful City, and among the top 10 cities to visit by international travelers.
3. Cape Town has it all: From mountains to beaches, winelands and a diverse and vibrant culture, world-class sporting and training facilities… the Mother City has it all. And breathtaking views are a short ride away.
4. Activities for the whole family: Cape Town is an affordable destination filled to the brim with attractions for the whole family. Don’t just participate in CHALLENGECAPETOWN – make it a holiday of a lifetime for you and your loved ones.
5. The CHALLENGECAPETOWN route is unlike any you’ve seen: A cold water swim, a coastal road cycle (including the privilege of being the first cycle race that runs through this historic Company’s Gardens in the City Centre), and a run through the Zonnebloem / District Six precinct – an area that is steeped in history and at the heart of the City. No other sporting event covers the City like this one.