CHALLENGECAPETOWN pledges to refund/defer all entries for the 2021 edition of the race, should the event be unduly postponed or cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Let’s be honest- 2020 really hasn’t turned out like any of us had planned it to. We have been in and out of lockdown, up and down with motivation and there’s massive uncertainty in everything as we barrel towards 2021. We get it- and we share your pain and frustration too.
That’s why, even prior to upcoming announcements of race dates, routes and opening entries- we want to let you know one clear point- if we have to cancel or postpone due to COVID-19 restrictions the race for an extended period of time, WE WILL GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK OR LET YOU DEFER YOUR ENTRY (FYI- both options are less the admin fee- that’s out of our hands). No ifs, ands or buts. It’s simple.
Obviously, we will have to work out the minor points, such as the time period of the postponement etc., but you can take it from us that it will be honest and fair- because that’s how we like to do things. Oh- and like 2020- if we do have to postpone, we pledge to give you- the athlete– as much advance notice as we possibly can.
We hope to see you on the start line for CHALLENGECAPETOWN in 2021.
Registration for CHALLENGECAPETOWN opens on December 22nd. You can register here.