Entries to the inaugural Challenge Cape Town – taking place on Sunday, 10 November – open at 12pm (lunch time) on Thursday, 2 May.
As Africa’s first Challenge Family event, and Cape Town’s first middle distance event, this is your chance to join the Challenge Family and be a part of something special.
Here’s why you should sign up:
- Cape Town is consistently voted the most beautiful city in the world. Situated at the foot of the iconic Table Mountain (one of the 8 natural wonders of the world), the city has much to offer for local and international visitors.
- You’ll get to enjoy a flat, fast and spectacularly scenic route – the perfect venue to smash your middle distance tri PB!
- The City of Cape Town is an affordable sports destination for international athletes and their families.
- The Mother City is world-renowned as a popular sporting playground.
- The event is organised by WorldSport – the team that has brought you some of the most iconic events in the Western Cape, including the Volvo Ocean Race, Discovery Triathlon World Cup, Knysna Oyster Festival and Stellenbosch Wine Festival – so you know you’re in good hands!
Entries are limited to 1,500 athletes only, so make sure you secure your spot at the start line!