Swim, bike and run in Cape Town, the world’s most beautiful city and favourite sporting destination!
|Early Bird Fee (first 300 entries, OR before 23h59 on 30 June 2019)||R2 950||R4 950|
|Standard Fee (From 1 July 2019)||R3 390||R5 700|
- See below for our Staggered Payment Offer.
- Entry deadlines and cancellation terms apply. Please see below.
- Entries are limited to 1 500. If this limit is reached before the official closing date (10 October), a waiting list will activate.
Staggered Payment Offer & Cancellation of Race Entry
Staggered Payment Offer:
To take advantage of the staggered payment offer, entrants will need to select the staggered payment option during the payment stage of the entry process.
- An initial deposit of R500 will be payable in order for you to secure your entry.
- The Staggered payment option is available for South African residents only.
- The Staggered payment option will be based on the Standard Entry Fee i.e. the Earlybird discount will not apply.
- Athletes who select the Staggered Payment offer between 29 April and 23h59 on 30 June 2019, may cancel their entry and get a full refund of their R500 deposit, no questions asked. Note that refunds will only be done after the event.
- The balance of the athlete’s entry fee will be payable as follows:
- 2nd Payment = R1445 for individual entries and R2600 for Relay teams, to be paid by 23h59 on 31 July 2019.
- Final Payment = R1445 for individual entries and R2600 for Relay teams to be paid by 23h59 on 31 August 2019.
- Any default on payment or payments that are not received within the above periods will result in cancellation of your entry. Organisers will retain the greater of the initial deposit of R500 or 50% of entry fees paid by the participant. No late payments will be accepted, and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
Entries Paid in Full:
Athletes that are unable to participate, regardless of their reasons, can request cancellation and refund of their entry under the following terms:
- Until 23h59 on 14 July 2019 – 100% refund on entry fee, less a processing fee
- Until 23h59 11 August 2019 – 50% refund on entry fee, less a processing fee
- Until 23h59 8 September 2019– 25% refund on entry fee, less a processing fee
- 9 September 2019 and after – 0% refund on entry fee, less a processing fee
A 5% processing fee will be levied on all cancellations and transfers
Entries close at 23h59 on 10 October 2019 or when the race capacity has been reached. Once entries close, you may request to be placed on a waiting list.
Deferment of Entry:
Deferrals to the 2020 event will not be permitted. However, participants may be allowed to transfer their entry to another athlete. Refer to transfers.
Transfer of Entry:
Entries can be transferred to another person as long as the substitution request is submitted before 23h59 on 10 October 2019. A 5% administration fee will apply.
To transfer your entry to someone else, submit your request to email@example.com.
Cancellation of Event
Should the event be cancelled or shortened for any reason, the entrant would not be entitled to any refund of the entry fee paid.