CHALLENGECAPETOWN Exclusive Club Offer
From cash back to priority racking and more… Multisport Clubs come out winning with CHALLENGECAPETOWN‘s Exclusive Club Offer.
All you need to do is ensure that your Club members enter by 23:59 on 30 September 2019.
*Terms apply – see below.
Club Offer Details
- Cash Back: For every 20 entries into CHALLENGECAPETOWN, Clubs will receive the value of ONE entry (R3,390) in cash back for the club to allocate at their own discretion. Whether you use this cash back to purchase snacks for your Club zone on Race Day, or use it to sponsor another Club member – the choice is yours.
- Priority Race Number Range: Clubs with over 20 entries will be allocated the lowest race number range. The Club with the most entries will be awarded the race number range immediately following the elites, followed by the Club with the 2nd most number of entries, etc. This also means that Clubs with over 20 entries will also be allocated priority racking, based on number of entrants.
- Club Branded Hospitality Area: Clubs with over 20 entries will be allocated a space within the Race Village to set up their Club Branded Gazebos (max of 2 gazebos). This will allow your members to have a central meeting point, branding presence at the event and opportunity to support their members from a central and convenient point. Space is limited so clubs that qualify first will be prioritized and space will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Note that the above offer is valid for all Club entries BEFORE 23:59 on 30 September. These entrants must be active members of your Club, and they must capture your Club name on their entry profile.
Book Your Travel Package With Us
Need to travel to the Mother City? Take the sweat out of your sports travel with CHALLENGECAPETOWN‘s Athlete Services facility, powered by WorldSport Travel!
Here are just four reasons why you and your Club should book your travel package through CHALLENGECAPETOWN Athlete Services Website:
- Direct access to WorldSport Travel Desk to assist you in your planning of Race Logistics and Travel.
- Your Race Packs will be delivered and placed into your hotel room upon your arrival.
- Our official airport shuttle provider has a kiosk at the airport and is geared up to cater for athletes and their sporting equipment.
- For Group bookings of 10 or more, we will give you a “team chaperone” on call to assist with any queries and team plans.
PLUS: The following additional services can also be purchased / booked via the CHALLENGECAPETOWN Athlete Services Website:
- Bespoke travel and accommodation bookings at best rates available
- Airport Transfers door-to-door
- Equipment rental options on wetsuits and bikes
- Bike unboxing and boxing services
- A complimentary pre-race bike check